SOLAR TODAY is published by the American Solar Energy Society (ASES). The ASES mission is to inspire an era of energy innovation and speed the transition to a sustainable energy economy.
Launched in 1987 , award winning SOLAR TODAY is expanding its reach and audience with three different formats. SOLAR TODAY is published as:
- A print magazine that is delivered to all member subscribers
- An interactive digital pdf edition that can be browsed online or downloaded
- Online articles accessible to anyone searching for solar or renewable information.
SUBSCRIBE: To subscribe to the print edition of SOLAR TODAY, click here to join the American Solar Energy Society.
The American Solar Energy Society has many dedicated solar and renewable energy supporters. There are:
- Regional Chapters in 41 states and the District of Columbia
- 7 Student Chapters at colleges across the country
- 9 Technical Divisions, with academic and engineering members from all disciplines that serve as a clearing house for basic research across the all renewable-energy and energy-efficiency technologies.
ASES members are scientists, manufacturers, installers and homeowners.
ASES has 59 years of research, including scientific papers from 43 National Solar Conferences, 17 volumes of Advances in Solar Energy, 26 years of Solar Today magazine articles and dozens of policy reports commissioned by ASES.
Learn more about ASES.