Solar Energy – Technical Sales Advisor(s)
Looking to fill multiple positions.
Individual(s) selected must live and work in the designated servicing areas:
-Southern California – LA, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego
Please note: When applying, indicate the location for which you are applying
This position will work from a remote office location. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a high level of organization, and ability to work independently. Requires frequent travel to customer sites, installation sites, and meetings. This position reports to the Team Leader – Sales Management. This position is responsible for identifying technical issues with product in the field or potential product, and implementing strategies and designs that will optimize the solar system.
– Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree from an accredited university in a hard science field
– Engineering and/or power electronics background
– Ability to travel up to 80%, (valid motor vehicle license and passport)
– 2 years of Solar PV installation experience
– Experience providing technical and product trainings
– Formal solar training/NABCEP Entry Level or Certified
– Knowledge of NEC Code, UL and IEEE Solar PV standards
To see the full job description and apply, visit: https://careers.fronius.com/Jobs/All